22 June, 2010

maulik13: New Design coming soon...

I am going a bit slow on my rigging framework since I decided to redesign my website (maulik13). I needed more space to put some content and share some of my scripts. And I wanted to add a simple database so that I can update downloads and portfolio easily. It's taking some time, but I have finished the new logo, layout, colors, login and database connectivity. So hopefully I will have my downloads section up and running live soon.
edit:
I just forgot to mention that I am using codeigniter php framework for my website and I am loving it. This is one of those few frameworks that I absolutely appreciate because of its ease and smooth learning curve. Hopefully I can get those characteristics in my rigging framework as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment